What Personal Information About Customers Does Tamora Gallery Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your Tamora Gallery experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future placement for you, improving our pages, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information:
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Tamora Gallery or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Tamora Gallery on other Web sites.
- E-mail Communications:
To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Tamora Gallery if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers.
- Information from Other Sources:
We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Our Information Sharing Practices
- Aggregated Data:
From time to time, we may share aggregated Personal Data (excluding any credit card information) and Usage Data with third parties. We will not share any aggregated data, however, in a manner that would enable the recipient to personally identify you. In addition, we may combine Usage Data with Personal Data in a manner that enables us to trace Usage Data to an individual user. We do so, however, only for our own internal business purposes and will not share such combined data with third parties without your permission.
- Service Providers:
From time to time, we may enter into relationships with third parties who provide services to us (e.g., credit card processing services, shipping services, or data management and storage services). In those circumstances, we disclose information about you that is necessary for such service providers to perform those services, but only if such service providers agree not to disclose your information except as necessary to perform such services.
- Other Disclosure Scenarios:
- in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or property;
- if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding situations that involve significant abuse of our website infrastructure or the Internet in general (such as voluminous spamming, denial of service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security of information);
- if we are acquired by or merged with another entity.